Recipe by Elizabeth M. Jacob
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup shredded coconut
1 teaspoon almond milk
4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (plus more for greasing pan)
1 ¼ cups plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons dragon fruit powder, optional
1. Grease a standard muffin tin with coconut oil and set aside. Silicone works best, but metal will work as well.
2. Combine the ingredients for the crust in a food processor and pulse until well combined. The dough should be fine and stick together. Make sure it’s not too dry and crumbly; add another teaspoon of nut milk if necessary.
3. Press the crust into the muffin tins making sure it covers the sides. Place in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
4. Combine the yogurt, honey and dragon fruit powder and whisk until well combined.
5. Remove the crusts from the refrigerator and carefully transfer them from the muffin tins to a platter.
6. Add the yogurt to the cups, filling each one almost to the top.
7. Add desired toppings and enjoy!